REMI is a leading name in India for Blood Bank & Laboratory equipment. Our expertise in blood component separation brings the best solution ‐ PRP centrifuge for low volume autologous PRP extraction within shortest possible time.
PRP centrifuges are available in Refrigerated versions.
PRP Centrifuge brings automation & ease of operation with simple steps to separate the autologous PRP.
- Specially designed for PRP kits to ensure standard platelet property & standard platelet count
- Microprocessor controls on all run parameters (RPM/RCF, Acceleration, deceleration, time & temperature) for consistent high platelet's yield
- Safety Features: - Door interlock, imbalance cut off, overload protection
- Ease of Operation: LCD display to select parameter, Feather touch Keypads
- Dedicated interactive preset button: Programmed to pre-cool / run at recommended temperature for blood processing – Avoids Hemolysis (AABB manual*) - F1 for pre-cool for keeping the centrifuge ready for separation - F2 for 1st spin for platelet separation - F3 for 2nd spin for platelet concentrate
- Hygienic: Easy to clean Stainless steel chamber
- Stable: Brushless induction drive motor (practically maintenance free)
|Max. Tube Size (ml)||20|
|Max. Capacity (ml)||80|
|* Min. Temeprature (°C)||22|
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||480 x 585 x 530|
|Noise Level||<58 (dB)|
|Voltage Stabilizers||VS - 02|
|Supply: 220-240 Volts 50 Hz, single Phase|