Cooling Incubators find applications in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Research Institutions for storage and incubation studies. They are mainly used for B.O.D. test, storage of sensitive cultures, vaccines etc., culture of bacteria microorganism and plant life; serum incubation studies, Immunological work etc.
These Chambers are constructed of double walls the exterior is made of sheet steel while the inner chamber is made of stainless steel.
- Safety thermostat to prevent over heating.
- Audio visual alarm warning of Temperature variation.
- High voltage safety cutoff for unit protection.
- Plexi glass inner door to inspect specimens.
- Chamber illumination with fluorescent or ultra violet lights
- Cyclic timer for regulating illumination conditions